Cuisine at home Forums
Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn (/showthread.php?tid=79542)

Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - cjs - 03-31-2009

Looks like LJ is next to choose a b'day dinner - hope you do it quickly, LJ, May b'days are comin' up and there are a lot to get thru.

Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - Lorraine - 03-31-2009

Where is the man? I haven't participated in awhile, but am hoping to do so shortly.

Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - Gourmet_Mom - 03-31-2009

And his pick last year was soooo good...that bourbon pork thing...YUM!

Come on LJ!

Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - cjs - 04-01-2009

I'd forgotten about the Mystery Bag dinner coming up - but we can handle two at a time, can't we???

Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - firechef - 04-01-2009

I am off on Thursday and will get some ideas running around...since my birthday is the day after Easter maybe I'll dig for some spring like stuff for a Easter dinner??? Then again, maybe not...

Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - Gourmet_Mom - 04-01-2009

Last month we had two going at once, and I liked it that way.

I can't wait to see what you come up with LJ!

Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - firechef - 04-05-2009

I have been sidelined by an attack of a stomach bug so will get a menu put together for Tuesday I promise!!!

I am not a good "patient" so I have to get better soon. It takes a lot to sideline me so you know this is a bad one...been down since Saturday morning. This is the first time I have sat up without the room spinning and getting sick so I am calling it progress...gotta find a better way to get a weekend off from work!

Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - Gourmet_Mom - 04-05-2009

Sorry you've been under the weather. I dodged that one this last go round. Hopefully, the flu season is passed. Feel better soon!

Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - labradors - 04-06-2009

Sorry to hear that, LJ. Get well soon.

Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn - pjcooks - 04-06-2009

I'm sorry you're so sick with this bug, LJ, it's been a tough year, hasn't it? I hope you're feeling better by now, don't rush back to work too soon, give yourself time to get over it.

PJ