Cuisine at home Forums
Who's Online - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Who's Online (/showthread.php?tid=78770)

Who's Online - bjcotton - 03-15-2009

I was checking "Who's Online" and noticed the names of people that are members that I've never welcomed. I can't remember what all of their names are, so if I haven't welcomed you yet...WELCOME!

Re: Who's Online - grammy2005 - 03-15-2009

I am new here

Re: Who's Online - bjcotton - 03-15-2009

Hi Granny, welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of really nice people here and I'm sure they will be along to give you a warm welcome. We're always glad to see new members, especially because we get to pick their brains. We have members all the way from beginners to qualified and experienced chefs; but, we're always learning from one another and enjoying each others lives, families, stories, and recipes. Again, a big WELCOME! My name is Billy and it's great to have you with us.

Some of us have access to older CAH recipes if there's ever one you need or are interested in.

Re: Who's Online - DFen911 - 03-15-2009

Hi Grammy! Welcome to the herd

Re: Who's Online - pjcooks - 03-15-2009

Welcome, Grammmy! Have fun here, we're a fun bunch

PJ

Re: Who's Online - Mare749 - 03-15-2009

Hi Grammy, nice to see you. Jump right in and join us. This is a great group of people and we are always glad to have new members.

Maryann

P.S. My four grandbabies all call me Grammy!

Re: Who's Online - HomeCulinarian - 03-16-2009

Hi, Grammy! There's always room here for one more cook!

Re: Who's Online - cjs - 03-16-2009

Welcome Grammy - we used to live up the hill from you - in Weimar.

Re: Who's Online - farnfam - 03-16-2009

Hi there Grammy!

Re: Who's Online - bjcotton - 03-16-2009

Guess I blew that one, I called you Granny, not Grammy. See, I told you we had a bunch of nice people here.