Cuisine at home Forums
Cuisine at home stews and soups, carb smart book? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Cuisine at home stews and soups, carb smart book? (/showthread.php?tid=74474)

Cuisine at home stews and soups, carb smart book? - lisalondon1950 - 01-21-2009

has anyone purchased either of these? im thinking about buying them and wanted to know if the recipes were mainly new or what

Re: Cuisine at home stews and soups, carb smart book? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-21-2009

I can only speak for the Soups, Stews, and Chilies book. I don't have the Carb Smart book. I love the one I have. I have not heard any of the members who have all the magazines mention any repeats. I know several of the members have the Carb Smart book, so maybe one of them will come on and fill you in on that one.

Here are 2 threads discussing the Soups, Stews, and Chilies book:

Soups, Stews and Chilies Book

More Soups, Stews, and Chilies

BTW, welcome to the board! I hope you will join us in other discussions and reviews. You'll find a great group of cooks on here. If you're interested, you can type review in the search box and find lots of reviews and recipes. And a good way to get familiar with our little family here.

Re: Cuisine at home stews and soups, carb smart book? - esgunn - 01-21-2009

I have both. I love the soups and stews book - both. There are some repeats - there are in all the books. But I find it worth it, just to remind me of some of the recipes.

I think my favorite books that I have enjoyed the most are the two Weeknight Menu's books.
We have also really enjoyed the carb smart book. I have made many of the sides and many of the chicken and pork recipes. Personally I have been most happy with the sides. Also, repeats, but some new or remixed recipes too.