Cuisine at home Forums
I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! (/showthread.php?tid=73035)

I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - BarbaraS - 01-02-2009

Hello All,

Hubby ordered me the trio of Splendid Soups, Holiday Cookies, and Holiday Meals and they finally came today!!

Some of those soups look awesome!! Especially the Roasted Tomato on the cover. Hubby doesn't eat them raw, but loves tomato soup. Also, that Wild Mushroom Soup is making me drool, I never met a mushroom I didn't like! Has anyone reviewed that recipe yet?

Barbara<~~~like Christmas all over again!!

Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - Gourmet_Mom - 01-02-2009

And again, I'm reminded that stupid soup book is still missing. I hope you enjoy your books. I always love getting those packages myself.

Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - BarbaraS - 01-02-2009

Daphne,

If you have a hankering for an ingredient for a soup, let me know and I'll look it up.

I know how it sucks to lose a book. I'm still searching FleaBay for issue #32.

Barbara

Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - Gourmet_Mom - 01-03-2009

Thanks Barbara...I'll check out the list and let you know if something jumps out.

But if you review something good, please post the recipe, too. That would help more than anything. I already have several from the book. Thanks!

Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - cjs - 01-03-2009

"I'm still searching FleaBay for issue #32." hmmmm, I didn't even think of going there to search for my #60!! what a good idea, Barbara

Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - Roxanne 21 - 01-04-2009

Barbara, I have made both of those recipes and they are awesome!!! Peter does not care for tomato soup but he loved this one.

Do you also make the side suggestions? They are very good as well

Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - labradors - 01-04-2009

Quote:

"I'm still searching FleaBay for issue #32." hmmmm, I didn't even think of going there to search for my #60!! what a good idea, Barbara

Maybe keep checking BookFinder to see if anything shows up. I just checked, and one place had #34, so I sent them an email to see if they have #32. I'll let you know. It's worth a shot.

Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - cjs - 01-04-2009

Wow, two sources to try - thanks.

Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - BarbaraS - 01-04-2009

Quote:

Maybe keep checking BookFinder to see if anything shows up. I just checked, and one place had #34, so I sent them an email to see if they have #32. I'll let you know. It's worth a shot.

Wow!! Bookmarked that site!! Thanks a bunch!

How did you type in your search? I just typed in Cuisine Magazine without quotes and got a few hits. Didn't see the issue 34 though.

Barbara

Re: I Got Them!! I Got Them!! - labradors - 01-04-2009

I typed "Cuisine at Home" (with the quotes, but on some sites it doesn't make a difference).