Cuisine at home Forums
I got the new issue! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I got the new issue! (/showthread.php?tid=72639)

I got the new issue! - luvnit - 12-27-2008

Happy birthday to me!

Note: They have changed the format of the magazine somewhat. I can't wait to see what ya'll have to say about that. Also some interesting healthy dishes with meat substitutes (i.e. chickpea meatballs)

Hip-hip-hooray!!! I am so excited!

Re: I got the new issue! - Gourmet_Mom - 12-27-2008

Well, since it's your birthday, I won't be snotty and call you a braggart or something...LOL!

I just renewed online so I wouldn't miss mine. Possibly not a good thing. I had a mail in for a gift subscription I'd planned on using for DD. The offer was not part of the deal online. I've emailed customer service with the code info. Hopefully, they'll help.

Re: I got the new issue! - Trixxee - 12-27-2008

I seem to get mine on the early side but I'm too cold to walk outside and check the mail. Maybe my husband will.

Re: I got the new issue! - cjs - 12-28-2008

Well, for once I'm ahead of the pack...or our mailman is! Got mine yesterday. Haven't opened it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Re: I got the new issue! - firechef - 12-29-2008

All of you that have it are off of next year's Christmas card list...hey wait we didn't do this year's Christmas cards! Never mind, I know mine will come some day!

Re: I got the new issue! - cjs - 12-29-2008

I was kind of disappointed in 'Joy,' the new editor - in her piece, she went on and on about all the different ways readers can be helped by different depts. of Cuisine, but not one word about the help folks get from the forums. Wish they would begin to think of this place as part of the family - we do do a lot for their magazine.

Re: I got the new issue! - Roxanne 21 - 12-29-2008

Well said, Jean. I TOTALLY agree....I wonder if they check the forum at any other time than when one of the moderators is hailed. I did suggest that someone should check the forum once in a while to see what the talking points are but I suppose they are really busy

Too bad---they are really missing some GOOD STUFF!!!!

Re: I got the new issue! - Lorraine - 12-30-2008

I forgot to change my address with them, so I'll be here and the new issue will be there.

Re: I got the new issue! - bjcotton - 12-30-2008

I'll skip the sarcasm Laura, haven't gotten mine yet. However I did buy a new washing machine yesterday Well, Paul bought it, I just picked it out.

Re: I got the new issue! - Harborwitch - 12-30-2008

I just got mine today. Lots of yummy looking stuff in there!