Cuisine at home Forums
Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review (/showthread.php?tid=71753)

Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review - cjs - 12-15-2008

Well, I'll start this out, I'm disappointed I didn't get as many made as I wanted to. If I'd made appys for the party, I probably could have done them all, oh well.

Zucchini Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese
[Image: zuccrolls.jpg]
This was very good! Had a little bowl of toasted walnuts on the counter, so added a couple tablespoons and sprinkled. Otherwise, just like the recipe.

Sonja's Bird's Nest - have the beets and everything for this, but haven't gotten to it yet. will tho.

Marye's Smoked Salmon Ap[etizer - have made very similar except for the balsamic/artichoke drizzle, so will try this.

Cis' Chorizo Baskets -
[Image: Cishors.jpg]
These were much more tasty than the pix looked, - great way to use up leftover flour tortillas.

Lorraine's Beef horseradish Bonbons - have the ingredients for, but didn't get to - again, yet.

This was a fun dinner review and what perfect timing for the holidays.

Re: Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review - DFen911 - 12-15-2008

Jean your rolls came out great!

The chorizo baskets..did you bake the smaller tortillas in muffin cups to get the shape before you cut them?

Re: Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review - cjs - 12-15-2008

I cut them in triangles, sprayed both sides and fitted in miniature muffin tins and topped with all but the tomatoes. These are really tasty, Denise!

Re: Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review - DFen911 - 12-15-2008

I would think they would be packed with all the yummies you have on them What a neat idea. I'm so doing this one.

Re: Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review - Gourmet_Mom - 12-16-2008

I always forget how crazy I get this time of year. I will have to review after the holiday "hubbub". I'll be doing good to live out this week without pulling my hair out. I WILL make it to Friday, I WILL make it to Friday.......