Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? (/showthread.php?tid=71095)

T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - cjs - 12-05-2008

I'm so sick of soup, so sick of turkey, so sick of ham....

Have no idea yet for dinner, but since I have some leftover flour tortillas, it may include the little goodies Cis just mentioned somewhere....

Maybe you all will inspire me - you normally do. What are you up to?

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - Old Bay - 12-05-2008

Quote:

I'm so sick of soup, so sick of turkey, so sick of ham....

Have no idea yet for dinner, but since I have some leftover flour tortillas, it may include the little goodies Cis just mentioned somewhere....

Maybe you all will inspire me - you normally do. What are you up to?

How about beef tacos or chicken encheladas?

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - Lorraine - 12-05-2008

They'll be out, so it's leftover Shephard's Pie and moving boxes for me.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - luvnit - 12-05-2008

I am making a pork should blade roast tonight. Not sure what else I will have with it. Potatoes I guess. I know my hubby will want gravy and so will my baby boy.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - Trixxee - 12-05-2008

Well, I'll be of no help. I'm sick of so many things myself. I wish a new meat or two would be invented.

Actually, a corned beef dinner doesn't sound too bad and then hash out of leftovers.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - HomeCulinarian - 12-05-2008

We're having smorgass-borgass tonight... The fridge is stuffed with little containers of this and that... There are probably a few science experiments in there that need to be purged.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - Mare749 - 12-05-2008

Sorry, I can't be much help either. Have mostly been eating out this week. Whatever you are going to make with the flour tortillas is making me want some Mexican food tonight! I love this dish they do with strips of steak and onions rolled in a soft tortilla with white melty cheese over it. It's like the mexican version of a philly cheese steak sandwich. Yumm!

Maryann

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - cjs - 12-05-2008

"Whatever you are going to make with the flour tortillas is making me want some Mexican food tonight! I love this dish they do with strips of steak and onions rolled in a soft tortilla with white melty cheese over it. It's like the mexican version of a philly cheese steak sandwich. Yumm!"

BINGLE JELLS!!! That's it! AND, I have leftover black bean salsa from the Turkey Tortilla soup.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - BarbaraS - 12-05-2008

Quesadillas.

Fajitas.

Anything that requires lots of jalapeno peppers.

Barbara

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? - Harborwitch - 12-05-2008

I think we're going Asian tonight. It's either that or I'm going to make a soup with my leftover corned beef and beer based stock - like a beer and cheese soup with all the leftovers from the corned beef in it. I made bread yesterday so I think that'll be it and Asian tomorrow night.