Cuisine at home Forums
Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book (/showthread.php?tid=67591)

Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - cjs - 10-21-2008

Came in the mail yesterday...we are in serious trouble now! I'm only on page 23 and I think I've gotten at least 23 ideas....don't know whether to hit or hug the 'suggestor' of this publication. That would be little ole Old Bay, wouldn't it?

Sweet Vanilla Polenta pudding?????? Good Lord. (it's on page 135, so haven't seen it yet)

Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - Old Bay - 10-21-2008

I don't what to say--I would prefer the hug.

Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - Gourmet_Mom - 10-21-2008

TOLD YOU!!!! LOL!

Have you made it to the pizza section yet? OMG!

Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - farnfam - 10-21-2008

Would someone be able to take a minute and get me the ISBN # on this book. I've found several by that name and I want to be sure I'm getting the right one. Does Parragon publish it?
Cis

Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - cjs - 10-22-2008

I had the same trouble Cis - had to have Daphne walk me thru the correct one. Here it is
http://www.amazon.com/Gardens-Special-In...9871&sr=1-1

Since I made Linda's mozzarella yesterday, what else could we have but a pizza!! I made the "potato, mozz, rosemary, thyme, and tomato" one - thought it would 'show' off the mozzarella best. It was very tasty.

Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - farnfam - 10-22-2008

Thanks, Jean. Now I know, it's the one with the slice of tiramirsu (sp?) on the cover. Guess I'm going to "take the plunge"
Cis

Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - HomeCulinarian - 10-22-2008

I didn't get to Sam's last weekend and forgot to pick this one up the weekend before. I hope they still have some left!

Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - Old Bay - 10-22-2008

I'm very sensitive--does anybody want to hug me??

Jean?? Anybody else?? I thought I did a good thing!!!

Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - cjs - 10-23-2008

Oh yeah, William, like I really needed another wonderful Italian book to cook from....(sigh) o.k., group hug

Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book - farnfam - 10-23-2008

I ordered it last nite from booksamillion.com I think I saved a few bucks

I see it has some Jaime Oliver recipes, pasta, pizza, tiramirsu....what could be bad????

Here ya go Bill <<<BIG HUG>>>!!
Cis