Cuisine at home Forums
what r u cooking tonight? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: what r u cooking tonight? (/showthread.php?tid=59199)

what r u cooking tonight? - lov2cook - 06-23-2008

Yum we got 10 lb of fresh shrimp so we are having
Enchilado shrimp stew over white rice, garden salad w a light vinaigrette
lusianne tea and lemon sorbet for dessert
yuuum i'm already bursting at the seams

Re: what r u cooking tonight? - pjcooks - 06-23-2008

I'm making my clam chowder base in prep for the 4th, so I'll steal a little of that for dinner. And rolls and a salad with a maple vin will round out the meal.

Hmmm, enchilada shrimp stew, is that a C@H recipe or is it one of your own?

PJ

Re: what r u cooking tonight? - lov2cook - 06-23-2008

ooooh i love clam chowder!!

one of mhy own and oooold one but oh so good and better make loooots of it because it is addictive very comforting

Re: what r u cooking tonight? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-23-2008

I love clam chowder also! I'm thinking now that my Fourth menu should be a clam bake with extra clams for chowder after! YUMMMY!

Tonight, I'm passifying my husband with hotdogs! The man could eat them every day! I will make some chili and popcorn buns, though. I need to get the bread started soon!

Re: what r u cooking tonight? - cjs - 06-23-2008

crap, it's 11 a.m., I'm still washing equipment and I have no idea what we're having...better get to lookin'

hmmm, clam chowder does sound good.

Re: what r u cooking tonight? - Trixxee - 06-23-2008

My husband made his first beer can chicken on Saturday and I'm making chicken enchiladas with the leftovers tonight.

Re: what r u cooking tonight? - cjs - 06-23-2008

clam chowder it is for us - last pkg. in the freezer! and some little sandwiches using up what I kept of the ham and corn muffins.

Re: what r u cooking tonight? - bjcotton - 06-23-2008

I'm having Fritos and chili for supper.

Re: what r u cooking tonight? - Harborwitch - 06-23-2008

We'll be there soon. That sounds good!

I'm still uncertain. I have fresh pasta, so I'm sure it'll have something to do with that. It's so smoky outside that I know Bob won't want to BBQ.

Re: what r u cooking tonight? - Mare749 - 06-23-2008

Leftover lasagna for us tonight. Glad I read this tho, it reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask everyone about the popcorn bread. Think I'll start a new post.