Cuisine at home Forums
FINALLY - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: FINALLY (/showthread.php?tid=57223)

FINALLY - firechef - 05-16-2008

Guess what I found in the mail box tonight? The current Cuisine at Home and the Weeknight Menus book...as for the magazine I have not had a chance to check it out but the front and rear covers of the Weeknight Menus looks like a meal to me...

I am sure I will repeat some of the stuff everyone has talked about but since when can we not rehash dishes we have all enjoyed?

Re: FINALLY - Gourmet_Mom - 05-16-2008

Oh honey...please repeat. You hit the jackpot! To get THIS month AND the Weeknight Menus book at the same time...LOL! You're gonna be busy for a while. I just hope you can actually find time to cook at home in the next few months. You have GOT to land another gig! You know...No, I won't jinx it!

Re: FINALLY - firechef - 05-16-2008

Go read the thread about what everyone has been up to...you'll love how things are going. If one thing works out I might just get a new house out of all of this...

Re: FINALLY - cjs - 05-17-2008

Which weeknight did you get? Vol. one or two?

Re: FINALLY - firechef - 05-17-2008

I think one...it has a wonderful sounding and looking bacon wrapped cider pork steaks with marmalade sweet potatoes and sauteed spinach on the cover.

The back cover looks yum-o as well...

Re: FINALLY - cjs - 05-17-2008

the Pork Marsala w/fettuccine is very good, Maryann & Rox both made the Asian Pork Sandwich and liked it, I didn't find anything special about the Bacon-cider pork, but the sweet potatoes fries were good.

cis made and really liked the fish tacos - they are sure on my list....oh, I haVe halibut in the freezer - yes! The shrimp kebabs w/creamed corn - great flavors.

that's about all I know on that issue. Have fun.