Cuisine at home Forums
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL (/showthread.php?tid=56923)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - cjs - 05-11-2008

Little devil's they can be, it is sure worth every minute, isn't it?????

Hope all the moms have a great day!

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - Harborwitch - 05-11-2008

Happy Mothers day!

We're going to the farmers' market this morning - I told Bob I'd rather have a Kaffir lime tree than breakfast at El Torito. We're going to putter around in the yard and then tonight I'm cooking from Susanna Foo's cookbook again. Slurp!

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - Lorraine - 05-11-2008

" Little devil's they can be, it is sure worth every minute, "

It only counts if you can remember their names!!!! When I phoned my Mom, she kept asking me if I was having a good time on holidays. That would be my sister. Hope you all have a great day!!

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - Mare749 - 05-11-2008

I hope all the moms out there have a nice and relaxing day! Meg, I'm sorry your husband had to go out of town, but a movie and dinner out with your kids sounds like a great plan. We're having the whole family over here (4 generations of us) and "the boys" are doing everything! This should be a lot of fun.

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - Gourmet_Mom - 05-11-2008

Happy Mother's Day ALL! We went to church with my mother (Including all three of my children ) and then took her to lunch at her favorite place. We joined her usual Sunday lunch bunch. She LOVED it and was all smiles. I left her in the care of her friends. The "girls" are going to a movie this afternoon, and her vegetarian friend is treating her to one of her special salads for dinner. William, YS, and I will be having the "Surf and Turf" from the new issue for dinner! Can't wait!

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - pjcooks - 05-11-2008

Happy Mom's Day to everyone out there! I had a day off today, so I slept in, then after the visits from kids and to Moms, Picky took me to the beach. We had a seafood platter and lobster rolls for lunch at Petey's. Couldn't have been better if I planned it myself!

I'm glad everyone has had a nice day!

PJ

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - Old Bay - 05-11-2008

My mother is gone, so I called my daughter--mother of my two grandkids, and took my wife to dinner last night--she is the mother of my two stepkids. I told my daughter to give her mother my best--she is doing well. Happy mothers day to all of you--you bless us all with what you do. It is impossible to imagine a world without you.

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - DFen911 - 05-11-2008

Well I hope all the mom's had a great day

We're currently packing up the motorcycle for our trip. So not the most relaxing of days, but fun nonetheless

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - cjs - 05-12-2008

Where are you off to, Denise? did I miss something?

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL - DFen911 - 05-12-2008

I am off tomorrow morning early. We are taking the motorcyle up to Visalia and staying in a bed and breakfast there one night then heading up to Yosimite for a couple of days.

I cannot wait! We have been looking forward to this trip since Jan.