Cuisine at home Forums
Popcorn Bread Review - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Popcorn Bread Review (/showthread.php?tid=56577)

Pages: 1 2 3

Popcorn Bread Review - Mare749 - 05-04-2008

I made this today for my dad's 81st birthday dinner. It was a huge hit and we all loved it. Will be making this one again. I used the recipe that Labs posted on another thread, cut it in half, and only used one egg to make one large loaf. It made a moist and delicious loaf. Here are the photos:
[Image: Popcornbread003.jpg]

[Image: Popcornbread002.jpg]

Re: Popcorn Bread Review - labradors - 05-04-2008

Cool! Now I really can't wait until the end of the week, when I'll be able to try it.

Re: Popcorn Bread Review - cjs - 05-05-2008

Beat me to it, Maryann!! Looks delicious - it's on the list.

Re: Popcorn Bread Review - Harborwitch - 05-05-2008

Well I need to make bread today - and that looks fantastic. Thanks for being the "brave and intrepid explorer"

Re: Popcorn Bread Review - Gourmet_Mom - 05-05-2008

I am so excited about trying this. I have yet to try regular "sandwich" bread. I don't know why I haven't gotten around to that. It will be a couple more weekends before I get back to baking, but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for reviewing it, Maryann!

Re: Popcorn Bread Review - Harborwitch - 05-08-2008

I finally got around to this yesterday & WOW is all I can say. I'm going to try a batch and make hamburger buns - we used sliced for impromptu burgers last night and boy was it good.

Bob was really impressed. He did look at the three loaves and ask if I thought we could eat it all. After dinner his concern was that perhaps it won't last the week! LOL

Re: Popcorn Bread Review - DFen911 - 05-08-2008

Ok can someone post the recipe. I was going thru my MC and somehow deleted it

Re: Popcorn Bread Review - cjs - 05-08-2008

O.K. it has its own post so we can keep finding it!

Re: Popcorn Bread Review - DFen911 - 05-08-2008

I can't find it I never get the search thing to work.

Re: Popcorn Bread Review - cjs - 05-08-2008

No, I posted it look at the thread titles - Labs Popcorn Bread!