Cuisine at home Forums
OT-Quick Trip to Portland - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: OT-Quick Trip to Portland (/showthread.php?tid=56354)

OT-Quick Trip to Portland - bjcotton - 04-29-2008

I just received a call from the VA in Portland. They want me to check in at noon tomorrow with the surgery to remove my gall bladder on Thursday, May 1st, at 0830. I leave Roseburg in about 2 hours. See y'all later...after the surgery or maybe later today if I get a chance.

Re: OT-Quick Trip to Portland - Harborwitch - 04-29-2008

Take good care Sweetie! We'll be thinkin' good thoughts and sending prayers your way! Give Buddy a scritch for us all!

Re: OT-Quick Trip to Portland - cjs - 04-29-2008

Well, that was quick!! Finger's crossed that this will be it.

Re: OT-Quick Trip to Portland - farnfam - 04-29-2008

Oh good luck and return healthy Billyj
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: OT-Quick Trip to Portland - mlucas1 - 04-29-2008

My prayers and positive thoughts will go with you. Good luck!!

Re: OT-Quick Trip to Portland - pjcooks - 04-29-2008

Good luck, Billy, I'll be thinking of you!

PJ

Re: OT-Quick Trip to Portland - Mare749 - 04-29-2008

I'm so glad they finally got you scheduled for this! My thoughts and prayers will be with you. It will take a bit to recover, but then you can look forward to feeling good again. We will all be waiting to hear from you. Take care.

Re: OT-Quick Trip to Portland - Gourmet_Mom - 04-29-2008

My prayers go with you as well Billy! I hope all goes well. We all look forward to the "healthy" Billy to return very soon. You've got to get well soon so you can start cooking up a storm and telling us all about it!

Re: OT-Quick Trip to Portland - DFen911 - 04-29-2008

Oh Billy I wish I could come up there and hang out with you. I'll be thinking about you. I sure hope this is the last time you have to go thru this. Let's get this proceedure done once and for all

**hugs!**

Re: OT-Quick Trip to Portland - HomeCulinarian - 04-29-2008

Keeping you in my prayers, Billy. Hope you're home and giving that new range a serious work out soon!