Cuisine at home Forums
Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? (/showthread.php?tid=50131)

Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - cjs - 02-19-2008

Have no idea what we'll have for dinner yet. I do have lots of little packets of sauces from the weekend, so maybe beef stroganoff.

Made potato soup last night - could not eat one more rich meal, just wanted something comforting and the soup really hit the spot. Will certainly be eating out of the freezer for a while and can't forget Roxanne's dinner coming up sometime this week. Guess I'd better go make a list, I almost always feel better with dinners set in my mind.

What's everyone else up to tonight?

Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - Trixxee - 02-19-2008

I'm trying a recipe from the new Bon magazine. Pasta with peas, cream, parmesan cheese, parsley and mint (though I'm going to sub basil for the mint). Garlic bread. I might add a chopped chicken breast as well. My husband will be asking, "where's the meat?" otherwise.

Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - labradors - 02-19-2008

Just got done making some butternut squash and leek soup. Not sure what else I'll do for later.

Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - firechef - 02-19-2008

Two of us with the flu and a little one with a touch of the flu AND cutting teeth for the first time...I am thinking about saving as much energy as I can and putting together some chicken and rice soup for tonight...if it ain't one thing it's another.

Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - mjkcooking - 02-19-2008

left overs tonight I made a Aloha Pork from Greg Atkinson;s cook book

"NorthWest Style" have a Mango Peach Salsa to go with. and perhaps the

Yams from Jean's recipe.

Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - Mare749 - 02-19-2008

Tonight is beef stew with dumplings. Goes great with this freezing weather! My goodness it's cold here! We sure had a quick temperature change.

Maryann

Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - mlucas1 - 02-19-2008

I'm making the oven fried chicken from CAH #37. I'm going to make it a real comfort meal by making mashed taters and corn with it!

Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - Roxanne 21 - 02-19-2008

Lamb chops ala The Silver Palate-----Asian style----YUMMMMMM

served with a garlic/soy broccoli and sauteed potatoes

Nice ideas for the next few days from your posts!!!

Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - Corinne - 02-19-2008

I start having work done on a couple of implants beginning Thursday so I think I will be eating quite a few soups.

Not that there's anything wrong with soup..... I just miss chewing.

Re: Tuesday Night's Dinner - Feb 19th??? - Roxanne 21 - 02-19-2008

Cory-----that is in my future (very near!!!) as well----maybe we can console each other???

Problem is----who will make the soup???

Guess I have to plan ahead, huh??