Cuisine at home Forums
Website preview - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Website preview (/showthread.php?tid=49433)

Website preview - labradors - 02-09-2008

It's getting there! I still have to tidy up a few things, add some things that aren't there yet, and implement the magazine index, but here's a sneak preview of what is soon to come:

http://www.cookingtheworld.com

As mentioned earlier, I hope to have the magazine index function working sometime Monday, with issues from 1997-2000, and with the rest of the issues by Wednesday.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Re: Website preview - Harborwitch - 02-09-2008

Nice!!! Looks good, and I'm looking forward to it! Thank You.

Re: Website preview - Gourmet_Mom - 02-09-2008

Very nice Labs! I'm looking forward to the additions!

Re: Website preview - mjkcooking - 02-09-2008

Great Looking Site

Should be really usefull.

Marye

Re: Website preview - pjcooks - 02-09-2008

Can't wait!!

PJ

Re: Website preview - firechef - 02-10-2008

Very nice. So glad there are people on this planet that know something about all of this computer stuff. I am sooo computer illiterate it isn't even funny. I didn't use the internet until January of 2005! Didn't have a computer in my home until January of 2006!

Still don't have a clue as in how they or all of these website things work...don't intend to either as long as I can cook.

Re: Website preview - coco hernandez - 02-10-2008

Thanks, Labradors, this is a wonderful idea. I will use it often. I was one of those who applied to cuisine at home plus and was not accepted. This is another chance to use the site fully!

Re: Website preview - cjs - 02-10-2008

lookin' good, labs.

Re: Website preview - DFen911 - 02-11-2008

Hey Labs, your site is looking really good!

Re: Website preview - labradors - 02-11-2008

Thanks for all the comments.

Still not quite ready, since I've been busy with a number of other things, but almost there. I'll post again, when it's ready.