Cuisine at home Forums
Met Billy's Sis Today!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Met Billy's Sis Today!! (/showthread.php?tid=48860)

Met Billy's Sis Today!! - cjs - 02-02-2008

What a delight and a little cutie to boot. She has this shy, but personable demeanor that is just so endearing. Roy and I both so enjoyed meeting her and husband, Brian (or is Bryon, Bryan, etc??). They are visiting Billy's brother and s-i-l, Dave & Jackie and we got together at their house for a brunch this a.m. - kind of invited ourselves I must say. We suggested going out, but they very nicely asked us to come join them and the food and company was top notch.

A bottle of champagne in hand, off we went. Billy, they are so very nice and of course after all these years, I felt I already knew her. So, that's four Cottons down and two to go - Chas and Carol. One of these days....

No, Billy, I still don't have the Chorizo - it was discussed and then we all forgot about it when we left.

You do have such a nice family, Sweetie!

Re: Met Billy's Sis Today!! - cjs - 02-02-2008

Hey there, it's 3:27 and we're both on at the same time - doesn't happen often!!

Re: Met Billy's Sis Today!! - bjcotton - 02-02-2008

Thank you Jean. Marilee has the softest heart of anyone I've ever met. Brian is a real nice guy too. I guess I shouldn't kill their puppy while their away although I would like too. That damned dog shredded a cooking magazine, my notepad, and is a pain in the tush. If she were mine I'd drop her off a real high bridge to see if she could swim when she hit! Not really, but it sounds like fun

Re: Met Billy's Sis Today!! - cjs - 02-02-2008

"I'd drop her off a real high bridge to see if she could swim" ...or bounce. Shame on us, Billy!!!