Cuisine at home Forums
The New Issue - February 2008 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: The New Issue - February 2008 (/showthread.php?tid=46051)

The New Issue - February 2008 - luvnit - 01-02-2008

I got it!! And boy does it look wonderful.

Some great cupcake recipes too. Kinda fancy and look great. Yummy!

The calzones look good too along with the Italian Nachos!

Re: The New Issue - February 2008 - Corinne - 01-02-2008

I received Cuisine at Home and my Bon Appetit today. Picky is lucky he's even getting dinner since I've been reading all afternoon.

Re: The New Issue - February 2008 - HomeCulinarian - 01-03-2008

My mailbox was sans the new issue yesterday. Maybe it will arrive today.

Re: The New Issue - February 2008 - mlucas1 - 01-03-2008

I got my new issue yesterday too! And even though it came with a big thing on the cover that said "Last issue!" (I sent in my renewal, don't know what happened!!) I read it from cover to cover immediately.

Lots of recipes I would like to try! The one I am putting on the list right away is the chicken and pasta one!

Re: The New Issue - February 2008 - pink_eagle - 01-03-2008

I'm jealous--since I just ordered my subscription, they say I will get my first issue within 3-5 weeks--hope it is sooner. You all will be cooking up a storm with new recipes and I will be sitting on the sidelines!

Re: The New Issue - February 2008 - esgunn - 01-03-2008

It will be at least a week before I get mine.
Usually one of the last ones.

Re: The New Issue - February 2008 - luvnit - 01-03-2008

Take heart Madeline... someone is usually nice enough to post the recipes when we cook.

I can't wait to try the Bistro Sandwich (??) I think that's what it's called. It looks so tasty

Re: The New Issue - February 2008 - vannin - 01-03-2008

LOL Erin, I am afraid Roxanne and I hold the dubious distinction of last. South Africa and NZ are far away.

Re: The New Issue - February 2008 - esgunn - 01-03-2008

Dale -you'll notice I said "One of the last" not the last! . It used to drive me nuts when my mother in law had a subscription. She would get hers days before I did - and we live right next door!

Re: The New Issue - February 2008 - farnfam - 01-03-2008

Hooray! Mine arrived today, it also had a big thing saying it was my next to last issue. I didn't renew, I feel like I haven't barely touched the last few and want to devote some time to them. But I may cave.
Anyway the Table for Two is always my favorite and the Brazilian Chicken and Shrimp is so on my "Do Very Soon" list. I recently ordered the Menus for Two cookbook as well. YUM can't wait to get that either.
Cis