Cuisine at home Forums
December 17 - Pork Wellington Dinner - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: December 17 - Pork Wellington Dinner (/showthread.php?tid=43714)

December 17 - Pork Wellington Dinner - luvnit - 11-29-2007

Did we choose a date for the Pork Wellington dinner?

I guess I would say Monday, December 17th?? perhaps. That would give us all 2 weeks to fit it into our menu. Plus it's before Christmas.

Not sure when Billy's birthday is exactly, but maybe he has a better idea for a date.

What about Roxanne. Is it her birthday this month too? Maybe she has some input? Roxanne??

Re: Date for Pork Wellington Dinner? - cjs - 11-29-2007

O.K., the town crier to your rescue, Laura - 17th sounds wonderful to me.

Billy's b'day is the 9th, so that works

Roxanne's is the 5th of Feb. - ohhh, our valentine's baby!!
And Erin's is the 1st of Feb.

Re: Date for Pork Wellington Dinner? - Roxanne 21 - 11-29-2007

NAHHHH!!!! I'm not until February sooo this is a TOTAL Billy thang!!!! I was tweeking him because I have eyed this recipe since I noted the Holiday Recipes issue---

December 17th???? Sounds great for us!!!

I think Billy's birthday is around the 9th____could be wrong there, but it has to be close to that----BILLY???? Chime in, sweetie-----what is the final decision ?? Jump in!!!!

We all seem to be posting over each other today.....

YUPPPP!!!! Fun---ain't it????

yes, tis. Rox, how's Peter doing???? (off subject for a sec.)

Re: Date for Pork Wellington Dinner? - bjcotton - 11-29-2007

Yes, how is Peter doing?

The 17th is fine with me. I will be in Portland from tomorrow the 30th until Dec 10th. A whole bunch of my family (2 sisters and 1 brother), plus some of their children & grandchildren are going to Cancun on Friday. I, the lucky one, get to baby sit the dogs.

The 9th is in fact my 61st birthday.

you old fart!

How sweet of you to ask!!! He is his cranky self sooo---pretty great!!!! He passed ANOTHER stone last week---we sort of "worked it out" (no pun intended-- ) with home TLC. He has another FIVE to go--those showed up on his MRI and we are hoping that our treatment method will continue to be successful...poor thing---wish I could take some of the discomfort for him but sure beats SURGERY!!!! Needless to say, I am the BIGGEST NAG EVER!!!! Pushing those fluids and he will become cross with me but with a smile!!! He has gained his weight back so ya know what that means----WATCHING the diet again!!! He is getting along beautifully, I make him get on that Norditrac every day and the Sauna----Saturday he is going to go for his first attempt with a rifle shooting competition---oh my--

Gonna be fun though!! This group is very friendly and welcoming---a very uncommon scenario here...Americans are not the flavor of the anytime!!! LOVE these guys!!!