Cuisine at home Forums
What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? (/showthread.php?tid=31913)

What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - pjcooks - 05-03-2007

Okay, I'm finally able to post, or at least try to post. I get on here for a min or 2, then I get those messages again.

Everyone else, too?

PJ

Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - Lorraine - 05-03-2007

I couln't get on yesterday at all, but I can this morning!!!!

Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - Mare749 - 05-03-2007

Hi everybody, we're back! I couldn't get on since Tuesday night. Must be okay now.

Maryann

Post deleted by sysadmin - - 05-03-2007

Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - Ron - 05-03-2007

I was gone for a couple days, so I guess they didn't figure it was worthwhile to keep the board up in my absence. I will now duck and cover while Jean fires one across my bow. I bought some fantastic meat at a little meat market and will post in a couple days when I've had more of it - the bacon-wrapped filet mignons we had last night were out of this world!

Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - cjs - 05-03-2007

well, Ron's back and we're all back, so maybe there is something to that...

Hurry and let us know about your 'meat' find.

Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - Half_Baked - 05-03-2007

I thought they finally just shut down the site! Confusedhock:

Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - Roxanne 21 - 05-03-2007

I've been experiencing problems for about a week. Absoutely no access to the forum for about 48 hours---geeesh--talk about withdrawal

Anyway, seems as though everything is okay for the moment---HI Y'ALL

Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - Ron - 05-03-2007

I did try to get on here once unsuccessfully Tuesday night when I got back. When I tried the main C@H site to see if it was just the board I noticed that there is now no reference at all to the Members Plus web site. I really think they are missing the boat on this. CI, on the other hand, has been going web wild with extra content and videos.

Re: What the $#@*^#!!! is going on??? - Roxanne 21 - 05-03-2007

I think I will look into CI---that is probably my next favorite cooking class---thanks for the heads up on this one.

C@H has missed on this BIG TIME!!!! I am extremely frustrated---I can't believe they took off the Members Plus site----I was never included soooo another nail!!!! I was really excited about that site---oh well------won't give up my family though. They are the BEST!!! May be a little less time here---that's all. No big deal!!!

CI---here I come!!!!