Cuisine at home Forums
Is there a new issue of C@H? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Is there a new issue of C@H? (/showthread.php?tid=31299)

Is there a new issue of C@H? - Mare749 - 04-19-2007

I'm wondering if it came out and I didn't get it?

Maryann

Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? - Ron - 04-19-2007

I received Issue #63 on Tuesday. Not as much in it for me as Issue 62, but I did do the Coke-Brined Chicken last night.

Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? - Sage - 04-19-2007

Ron, how did you like the Coke-Brined Chicken? My issue arrived Monday, and I haven't had a chance to really sit down with it yet, but I did notice that chicken looks good.

"Ron, how did you like the Coke-Brined Chicken?"

I would give it a "pretty good." It was juicy and the skin was crispy. I didn't grill it - I did it in the oven at 400*.

Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? - Old Bay - 04-19-2007

I got mine Monday but I was afraid to tell anyone.

Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? - esgunn - 04-19-2007

I got mine yesterday.

I'm just to the north of you in Lakewood - lxxf - 04-19-2007

and I got mine on Tuesday, (I think - anything longer ago than a few minutes is likely to be misremembered.)

Re: I'm just to the north of you in Lakewood - Half_Baked - 04-19-2007

I just don't worry about it anymore. I know it'll arrive before the end of April but I can't figure out what takes so long. All my other mags arrive the first week of the month.

My last name begins with a 'D' so they don't do it alphabetically and my state is Georgia. Maybe the east coast is the last area to be sent.

Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? - cjs - 04-19-2007

"I got mine Monday but I was afraid to tell anyone. " - oh, and a wise man you are, Mr. Bill

Seems to be a case of musical chairs going on here. Whoever winds up without a chair has to say how well they liked Issue 63. I've already got my butt planted. Is it a hit or a miss?