Cuisine at home Forums
Who's your daddy? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Who's your daddy? (/showthread.php?tid=29293)

Who's your daddy? - Ron - 02-23-2007

Am I the only one who is about to scream from all this Anna Nicole b.s.? I don't watch it, but it's impossible to totally avoid it.

Where should she be buried? Where she bought the plot for herself and her son and expressed a desire to be buried. Case closed!

Who gets the kid? Everyone but Billy and I have claimed parentage. Do a DNA test. If qualified to parent, case closed!

The judge is a ding dong. The lawyers are jackals. The litigants are greedy pigs.

Where is Judge Judy when you need her? She could have done this and a hit-and-run in half an hour.

Re: Who's your daddy? - vannin - 02-23-2007

Never a truer word Ron.

Re: Who's your daddy? - Mare749 - 02-23-2007

I couldn't agree more. We're all sick of hearing about this.

Ron, you are too funny! I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you're really ticked off!

Maryann

Re: Who's your daddy? - Half_Baked - 02-23-2007

Anna Nicole Smith who?

It's horrible. I've heard (you can't help but hear about it) that the judge has sent the video to a tv producer because he wants to be on tv, like Judy. Heaven knows if it's true or not. I can't believe the video of him crying, ffs!

I'm finished.

Re: Who's your daddy? - Ron - 02-23-2007

Quote:

Anna Nicole Smith who? I've heard (you can't help but hear about it) that the judge has sent the video to a tv producer because he wants to be on tv, like Judy.

I must be a vintage tv junkie - the judge reminds me of Dharma's dad on "Dharma and Greg." And Maryann - "Moon over Parma" would have to be "The Drew Carey Show." Don't watch network any more, but used to like "the oldies."

Re: Who's your daddy? - Ron - 02-23-2007

Another vintage tv show (Gilligan's Island):
Maryann, fishing is a passion with me and I'm on numerous fishing bulletin boards. Every winter when we can't get out on the water, minds begin to wander. Soon a poll is posted. "Ginger or Maryann?" Maryann usually wins - but in a tight race.

Re: Who's your daddy? - bjcotton - 02-23-2007

As far as I'm concerned, she was a fat bleached blonde wanna be and who gives a rats butt other than those involved? Not me!

Re: Who's your daddy? - Mare749 - 02-23-2007

Ron, I love old shows! It's so hard to pick a favorite, but there is always something on late at night. I guess I would have to say that the old Andy Griffith shows are probably my "all time" favorite.

Maryann

Re: Who's your daddy? - vannin - 02-23-2007

hahahahahahahahahahahaha choke, Billy, you are so funny. She sure had a selection of fellows to choose from, it would seem, how shameful. I do feel sorry for the infant though. Isn't money hilarious, a dead cert. for showing the colour of another persons eyes. If they are that way inclined. Must check my lottery ticket.

Edited to add,- and while I am on the subject, such as it is, I am betting both Billy or Ron would make a better mother than Nicole.

Re: Who's your daddy? - Half_Baked - 02-24-2007

I don't believe the baby will stand a chance if she is raised by any of the people fighting for her.

Poor little thing.