Cuisine at home Forums
Help with recipe - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Help with recipe (/showthread.php?tid=28906)

Help with recipe - aurumango - 02-13-2007

Sorry, but could really use a hand. We have a very sick family member who is extremely ill, and we travelled 8 hours last night to be here. As everybody waits at the hospital, I've been elected to make everybody's favorite dish that I have served at my house...the chicken & dumpling from a fall issue of Cuisine several years ago. I can't remember the details!!If someone could scan it and email to raygolden1@comcast.net, I'd be forever grateful!!!It is the one with parsnips, sweet potato, chicken thighs, etc.

Re: Help with recipe - bjcotton - 02-13-2007

Aurumango, I don't know if anyone else emailed this to you, so I did. Good luck and I hope everything goes well for you.

Billy

Re: Help with recipe - Ron - 02-13-2007

I emailed about 11 a.m. CST and was going to post so nobody else bothered, but the phone rang and I didn't get back to do it.

Re: Help with recipe - Half_Baked - 02-13-2007

Oh, I didn't worry about sending it since TW brought the recipe to the top of the forum. As you can see, we both tried to make sure he received it.

Re: Help with recipe - cjs - 02-13-2007

auru - if you come back - please delete your email address. This is a nice website, but you never know who might be lurking and it should not be posted!!!!!

good luck with making the family/friends happy with the dish!

Re: Help with recipe - pjcooks - 02-13-2007

auru, welcome! I was actually ready to jump this time but Billy beat me to it (as usual!!) I really like this recipe, obviously, you do, too. Hope all turns out okay. By the way, how would you like to be addressed?

Enjoy.

PJ