Cuisine at home Forums
30 Free Recipes - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: 30 Free Recipes (/showthread.php?tid=23896)

30 Free Recipes - Half_Baked - 10-23-2006

In the back of the Splendid Soups book, there is a number for you to access splendidsoups.com 's recipe section which gives you 10 more soups, sides and desserts for each menu.

Does the Weeknight Dinner cookbook have the same type of treat? Wonder if the Cookie Book does?

Re: 30 Free Recipes - TwilightKitten - 10-23-2006

I didn't see it in Weeknight Menus book but the cookie one might have it. Let's hope so!

Re: 30 Free Recipes - cjs - 10-23-2006

Oh geez, Jan, as if it wasn't difficult enuf to decide.... O.K. I'm off to see what that's about...

Re: 30 Free Recipes - bjcotton - 10-23-2006

I received the new issue today and ordered the cookie book. I'm not going to be stuck here waiting for it while y'all yammer on about all those goodies!

Re: 30 Free Recipes - Half_Baked - 10-23-2006

Bj, is it the October or November mag. I got October weeks ago and I thought they'd skip to December.

Nope, it's Issue #60, Spectacular Holiday Issue.

Re: 30 Free Recipes - Half_Baked - 10-23-2006

Where's MINE? Now you can picture me standing at the mailbox with an anxious look on my face!

Hee hee, really sucks doesn't it Jan sweetie?

Re: 30 Free Recipes - Half_Baked - 10-24-2006

...anxiously awaiting the mail lady's arrival. She usually doesn't arrive until noon. RATS!

I think I'll set up a string with bells so when she opens my box, the bells will jingle jangle jingle, in my house.

Re: 30 Free Recipes - carolekv - 10-24-2006

Hey, I got mine last night and I'm in Athens, GA. so yours should be there any time now. I almost skipped work so that I could look through it and dream of all the things I'll cook this season...