Cuisine at home Forums
Hi, everyone - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Hi, everyone (/showthread.php?tid=23779)

Hi, everyone - coco hernandez - 10-21-2006

Just wanted to say hi! I know that I haven't posted for a long time but I read the threads every weekend. I would hate to say that I am a lurker, I know that I love this site as much as I love the mag. I am just too busy to get on everyday. I love reading about the dinner parties and I hope that I can partaicipate one day. My picky DH usually doesn't like to experiment. He likes what he likes, but I am working one him. LOL You are all a bunch of really nice people and the threads are very interesting. More power to you all. coco

Re: Hi, everyone - Bizymomma - 10-21-2006

Glad to see you back Coco! We're still just chugging along!
Hope you'll continue to stick around and give your input some!

Re: Hi, everyone - Half_Baked - 10-21-2006

Nice to meet you, Coco! My DH sounds exactly like yours and I'm working hard to expand his horizens...little by little.

Re: Hi, everyone - bjcotton - 10-21-2006

My sis and BIL are the same way for the most part. It's an effort to come up with something different they'll eat. I must say though that most of what I've fixed from CAH they eat.

Re: Hi, everyone - Roxanne 21 - 10-21-2006

Hi Coco--nice to see you again. It's always great to have the occasional hello---our schedules can keep us pretty busy. I started this adventure by introducing something different to the usual fare---and slowly DH became interested in most of the new experiments--some are losers but the change has been accepted with enthusiasm. He is very much like your DH---change is tough but you may be surprised at his willingness to try something new. Small changes at first worked for me---now I have a monster just waiting to see what the "new" concoction is--

Re: Hi, everyone - pjcooks - 10-21-2006

Welcome back! I've got picky eatters, too, it's not much fun, is it?

PJ

Re: Hi, everyone - cjs - 10-22-2006

Hi coco, good to see you again.

(thank God for Roy Richard - he'll try anything!)

Re: Hi, everyone - Half_Baked - 10-22-2006

OH Coco, I forgot to tell you this...I've gotten Mr HB interested in the 'rating' system that we have for our dinner parties.

Now, when I make anything different, I ask him to rate it from 0-10. He gets a kick out of it and seems more interested in trying new dinners. The recipes have received everything from -1 through 9.5.

Re: Hi, everyone - farnfam - 10-22-2006

Hi coco, I remember you!! (a small personal victory LOL)
Cis

Re: Hi, everyone - coco hernandez - 10-22-2006

Thanx, farmfam!