Cuisine at home Forums
Shamelessly Bragging Here! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Shamelessly Bragging Here! (/showthread.php?tid=22782)

Shamelessly Bragging Here! - cjs - 10-03-2006

This is a case of such outrageous bragging, but let me tell you, I am so darn proud of this accomplishment I can't help it. Chef2Chef is a forum I, and a few others who are now here on c@h, have been a part of for a number of years. Without the support of the entire (except for one little s.o.b.) Chef2Chef group, I don't think I would have come as far as I have in the crazy culinary world!! And to be chosen for this honor is not something I ever dreamed of happening.

And, because of all of you here becoming so much a part of my life, I wanted to share it with you all also.

[ dead link removed ]

Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! - Bizymomma - 10-03-2006

That's great Jean!! I'm proud of you for your accomplishments....and a little jealous I might add. The only accreditation I've received is "she's an excellent cook" verbal award from my family! LOL But I'll take it!

Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! - farnfam - 10-03-2006

Oh Jean how lovely for you. What a wonderfu honor. You soooo deserve it too! I feel very proud to know you too!

Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! - vannin - 10-03-2006

I am utterley delighted for you Jean. A very well deserved honour indeed. Good for you.

Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! - pjcooks - 10-03-2006

How wonderful! You truly are a well rounded woman: you are skilled at your craft, you are dedicated to community service and you still manage to encourage all of us who are learning the ropes!

Congrats

PJ

Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! - Half_Baked - 10-03-2006

Congratulations Jean!!! It was so wonderful to sign on and see that gorgeous face looking back at me. It is very well deserved and I'm tickled to death for you.

Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! - lxxf - 10-03-2006

well done!

Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! - esgunn - 10-04-2006

Wow - fantastic. And to find your nitch now...way to go.

Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! - Calliope - 10-04-2006

Many, many congratulations! Extremely impressive!

Re: Shamelessly Bragging Here! - Lorraine - 10-04-2006

Congratulations! I was so happy to see that! Jean very graciously took me under her wing at one of the fundraisers, and let me make a dish with her. I learned more in that short time with her than I ever thought possible.