Cuisine at home Forums
Zucchini Linguine and then some - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Zucchini Linguine and then some (/showthread.php?tid=21119)

Zucchini Linguine and then some - farnfam - 08-09-2006

Hi Friends,
I'm very excited about the adaptation I made for dinner tonite based on the Zucchini Linguine in Issue 46 (I think)
Jullienned the zukes, followed the recipe and sauted in oil and seasoned with lemon etc. as instructed but also spooned in some diced tomatoes, pine nuts, and sliced olives THEN served over real linguine and spinkled on some gorgonzola. Omigosh it was tasty. And it looked so very pretty too.
Cis

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some - Bizymomma - 08-09-2006

Yum Cis!! That sounds great!
Copied!

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some - bjcotton - 08-09-2006

My only problem is getting the locals [my sis and the 800 lb gorilla] to eat zucchini. I have 5 on the counter now and will have 2 more tomorrow. My niece promised to help eat 'em if I'd grow 'em, haven't seen hide nor hair of her

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some - cjs - 08-10-2006

Billy, how can they even tell zucc is in a dish - especially with all those flavors???

Cis, that does sound tasty!!

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some - Roxanne 21 - 08-10-2006

Nice adapting---it's wonderful when our experiments yield delicious results---gonna try this one too!!

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some - pjcooks - 04-28-2007

Cis, this sounds right up my alley! Will do it when zukes are plentiful around here. Thanks!

PJ

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some - vannin - 04-28-2007

Sounds yummy Cis, I love zucchini. From stuffed to steamed with lemon.

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some - foodfiend - 04-28-2007

Ooh, that sounds so good! Okay, then, it's only... um... 1-1/2 months until I have zucchini burstin' out all over and will need this recipe. *sigh*

And, Billy, I notice that you're rubbing it in again. "I have 5 on the counter now and will have 2 more tomorrow", indeed!

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some - cjs - 04-29-2007

(vicci, look at the date this was posted.... ) the dish still sounds good tho.

Re: Zucchini Linguine and then some - pjcooks - 04-29-2007

I'm sorry, Vici, I should have mentioned that I was bumping it up-but you're right, Billy does always seem to be one step ahead of us, doesn't he?

PJ