Cuisine at home Forums
DINNER THREAD - 8/28/17 - 9/3/17 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: DINNER THREAD - 8/28/17 - 9/3/17 (/showthread.php?tid=181203)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DINNER THREAD - 8/28/17 - 9/3/17 - labradors - 09-04-2017

The site's security certificate expired at the end of August and needs to be renewed. I sent Sysadmin a message to let him know.

RE: DINNER THREAD - 8/28/17 - 9/3/17 - cjs - 09-04-2017

As you see, I did, also. But, I'm sure we won't hear anything until
Tomorrow.

RE: DINNER THREAD - 8/28/17 - 9/3/17 - cjs - 09-05-2017

Well, looks like we're back in business!! Smile

RE: DINNER THREAD - 8/28/17 - 9/3/17 - Harborwitch - 09-05-2017

Stay safe Daphne.  Bob and I now have 2 daughters in Florida so we'll be watching closely too.

Saturday we had the Hot Italian Sausage & Grapes over Polenta w/Goat cheese.  It was so good.  I plan on making this frequently while grapes are so cheap.  

Yesterday I put a rack of ribs in the "bucket" at 165 for 8 hours.  I took them out and smeared them lightly with Kinder's BBQ sauce, saran wrapped the baking dish and hit them with the smoking gun.  Bob finished them on the grill, just to grill mark them.  I doctored a can of baked beans and put some smoke on them too.  Crazy hit me hard; potato salad with marinated artichoke hearts, scallions, pepperoncini rings, fresh basil, oregano and lemon thyme, and olive oil & lemon juice.  I hope I can recreate this salad down the road - it was great!

It was hot and smokey outside so we wanted to spend as little time as possible outside.

RE: DINNER THREAD - 8/28/17 - 9/3/17 - cjs - 09-05-2017

So you made smoke inside........ Smile Smile

Lots of good sounding flavors!
Hope all in the path stays safe!

RE: DINNER THREAD - 8/28/17 - 9/3/17 - rentalcarsuae1 - 04-18-2018

Hello Friends 
I really like your writing style, good information, appreciate it for posting. 

I consider something really special in this website. 

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! 

At rentalcarsuae.com, we are unique in different services we offer. Some of these services include GPS units, insurance plans, entertainment 

systems, and in some massive packages, mobile phones. These and many more packages are available when you rent a car from our Dubai Mall office. 

All our cars are comprehensively insured to protect you from crashes, damages and accidents. You don’t have to worry yourself. If you have any 

question or request, kindly visit rentalcarsuae.com now to drop your question. Our customer support is available to listen to you every time of 

every day.

Rental Cars UAE is the leading car rental company in Dubai. Best Car Hire & rent a car deals from more 

than 100 locations and 40,000 Cars to lease in Dubai.

M06 Bin Thani Avenue, Al Garhoud (2,050.05 km)
35114 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Call:- +971 800 22799

Rental Cars UAE - Dubai
Address: M06, Bin Thani Building, Near Irish Village, Garhoud, Dubai.

Rental Cars UAE - Dubai Mall
Address: 3902 Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Downtown, Dubai.

Rental Cars UAE - JLT
Address: P-08, West Cluster G, Jumeirah Business Center, JLT, Dubai.

Rental Cars UAE - Dubai Airport
Address: Office # M03, Ithraa Plaza, Garhoud, Service Road, Dubai.