Cuisine at home Forums
New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived (/showthread.php?tid=180396)

New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived - Mare749 - 08-19-2016

This issue is calling my name because Autumn is my favorite time of year. Here are a few recipes that I might like to try:

Orecchiette alla Norcina with walnut gremolata
Beer Cheese Fondue
Chicken a la King Hash
Balsamic Steak Stir-Fry
Brown Butter-Pecan Blondies
Rhode Island Clam Chowder (can't imagine anything but N.E. clam chowder, but might try it anyway)
Carrot and Cranberry Salad
Leek & Gruyere Toasties
Garlic White Chili with ground turkey and Tomato Quesadillas with scallions on the side

Is anyone up for a review dinner? Now that the kiddos will be going back to school, I will have more time to try new recipes, so hoping a few others will be up for it.

Re: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived - cjs - 08-19-2016

YES!!!

I haven't looked online nor have I rec'd the mag., but I'm for sure in - whatever you want to pick, Maryann!!

Re: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived - losblanos1 - 08-19-2016

A Maryann dinner review is always a winner, I'm in. Carylann is cooking a recipe from that issue tomorrow, should I say which one?

Re: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived - Mare749 - 08-19-2016

Oh, I would love to know what your are having tomorrow and if you liked it!

I want to give this one a little bit of thought to hopefully get more participation. We're missing a lot of folks lately.

WHERE IS EVERYONE? TIME FOR EVERYBODY TO CHECK IN!

Re: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived - cjs - 08-20-2016

Yes, what she said....

Re: New Issue No. 119 Sept-Oct. 2016 has arrived - Gourmet_Mom - 08-20-2016

I'll have to check the issue out tomorrow. Going back to work is killing my cooking time.