Cuisine at home Forums
Saturday's Dinner, 8/13/16?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Saturday's Dinner, 8/13/16?? (/showthread.php?tid=180320)

Saturday's Dinner, 8/13/16?? - cjs - 08-13-2016

What's on the menu for everyone today??

We have a new seafood 'shack' in town so we may go there for a fish & chip brunch thang.

Later, I'm using the cod he brought for an old C@H dish which we just love - Sea Bass in Tomato-Pepper Sauce with kalamatas and the Feta Cheese Garlic Bread.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/13/16?? - Mare749 - 08-13-2016

We are going to see our new grandpuppy later today and I wanted to take something for "happy hour". So, pizza dough is rising, sauce is simmering, and I'm prepping toppings. We are due for another storm today, but if it moves on everyone "can build their own pizza" to go on the grill.

Just have to share one more photo of Ripley. He happily sleeps in his little home at night with all his toys.

[Image: thumbnail_IMG_1249_zpsmkwegvi8.jpg]

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/13/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-13-2016

I'm not sure yet. Something with chicken or leftover steak.

GOOD GRIEF! I forgot I have Mahi in the freezer! That's dinner! Sides to be determined later.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/13/16?? - Harborwitch - 08-14-2016

OMG Ripley is so cute!

Bob helped cook dinner Saturday - it's my late night at work. He did some chicken breasts in the Anova with fresh tarragon, then grilled them just to mark. We had them with some "Huckleberry Potatoes" par cooked and then sauteed in butter & a bit of avocado oil. Steamed broccoli was a perfect side.

The Huckleberry potatoes were amazing - very creamy like a Yukon gold inside but with a bright purple skin. We love potatoes from this farm; organic and dug the morning of the Farmer's markets.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/13/16?? - cjs - 08-15-2016

Ripley is a cutie!!