Cuisine at home Forums
Suggestions Please - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Suggestions Please (/showthread.php?tid=17901)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Suggestions Please - mjkcooking - 10-17-2009

this one is great also - love to look at these list.

Marye

Re: Suggestions Please - cjs - 12-28-2010

Here's an old one to get some new ideas for New Years, maybe... great ideas.

Re: Suggestions Please - Mare749 - 12-28-2010

Thanks Jean, I'll save this one to look at tomorrow, if I don't already have it.

Re: Suggestions Please - Gourmet_Mom - 12-28-2010

Okay, I may have just decided to do small plates Friday night! I'll have to go through this list slowly tomorrow!

Re: Suggestions Please - farnfam - 12-29-2010

OOOooo, just in time, Jean!!! Now would be a good time to toggle whatever this make it a favorite. Remind me again, just click the little finger icon or what?

Re: Suggestions Please - cjs - 12-29-2010

"Favorite Topic! (toggle)" <--- yup, just click this down below on the left.

Re: Suggestions Please - Gourmet_Mom - 12-29-2010

Okay, my menu for New Year's is now made with very little groceries needed! I had meant to make the rice balls over the summer, but never got around to it, so that's a given! Jean, can I make them ahead, put them on a baking sheet in the fridge, then bake them up for our little party for two? Or at least make them up to the point of dredging in the panko?

Re: Suggestions Please - farnfam - 12-29-2010

Oh, look at these from foodgawker:

http://livlifetoo.blogspot.com/2010/12/skewered-tomato-cucumber-feta-appetizer.html

Easypeasy and I'm thinking Stilton

Re: Suggestions Please - Gourmet_Mom - 12-29-2010

Don't those look yummy! I've been thinking...with the roasted shrimp and the rice balls...do I REALLY want the bacon crisps AND the bacon wrapped water chestnuts? A little overkill, I'm thinking. I need to think that one over a bit. But I'm thinking this would be a refreshing addition. Thanks, Cis! I'm glad you're back from your holiday hiatus! I've missed you!

Re: Suggestions Please - cjs - 12-29-2010

Sure, Daphne, can't see why you can't do ahead.