Cuisine at home Forums
And our new member - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: And our new member (/showthread.php?tid=170857)

And our new member - Roxanne 21 - 05-28-2015

http://melissahurstphotography.shootproof.com/henriettta

password is wendy

This is the webpage for newborn pics of Henrietta Isak Atlas Porter (names have very special meanings for Wendy, of course). This is a pretty big download but if you are interested in the Porter/Goldman newest member you will see Henrietta at eight days. She arrived on March 31 at 8:02 a.m. by section. Weight: 7 1/2 pounds. I am so very excited that I was able to be in the delivery room at the time of her birth...how special is that?? Dr. okayed my presence because of my previous OR experience. I hope you will be able to download my family. I will be in touch with further info. Too much to get into in one post.

Hopefully this will work for you who might be interested.

Re: And our new member - Mare749 - 05-28-2015

I'm not able to open it without an email and password, Roxanne. The one photo on the page is really cute. Bet you can't put her down. Congratulations!

Re: And our new member - cjs - 05-28-2015

Maryann, I put in my email address and the password and it worked.

Roxanne, how absolutely adorable she is and Grandma couldn't look prouder!! Mom & Dad are a couple of cuties, also. Thanks for sharing these with us!

Re: And our new member - karyn - 05-28-2015

She is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Re: And our new member - Trixxee - 05-28-2015

What a little angel!

Re: And our new member - Mare749 - 05-28-2015

Boy do I feel silly. Was so excited to hear from Roxanne that I skipped right over the password!

Roxanne, what a beautiful family! You all look so happy and the baby is just adorable. Thanks for sharing your pics, and we are all looking forward to hearing more.

Re: And our new member - BarbaraS - 05-28-2015

Roxanne!!

How wonderful!! Congrats!! Such beautiful pictures of all of you!! Thanks for sharing!!

Barbara

Re: And our new member - pjcooks - 05-28-2015

She's beautiful!! Congratulations to you all!