Cuisine at home Forums
Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? (/showthread.php?tid=170561)

Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? - cjs - 05-14-2015

What's on the menu for everyone today??

I think I'll wait to see what the weather is going to do.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? - Mare749 - 05-14-2015

We got our beautiful weather back, so grilling burgers tonight, along with an assortment of grilled veggies. (portabella, red pepper, onion, zuke)

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? - losblanos1 - 05-14-2015

Fish burgers today. Maybe with fries or onion rings.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? - Trixxee - 05-14-2015

One of those days where I am planless and nothing is really jumping out at me. Old school tacos maybe? Would just need some taco shells - have everything else.

What I really feel like having is a milkshake. LOL.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-14-2015

Trixxee, William and I did just that recently. We had had a really big lunch and decided on a milkshake on the way home later in the days. We decided we'd let that be dinner!

Dinner tonight is leftovers. We had a long day today and a BIG lunch....Kim's Spicy Chicken was for lunch and the servings are HUGE! I brought my egg roll home.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? - karyn - 05-14-2015

Freezer diving again...Korean tacos this time. I just had to whip up the cucumber slaw.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/14/15?? - cjs - 05-15-2015

While we were on the road, we'd have a piece of toast and lunch was a Medium Dairy Queen. Then something more substantial for dinner when we stopped. Those things are darn filling.

We were on a spending spree this day (Thursday) so stopped for a salad. Good God, Roy's Chicken salad was so huge, we brought most home and split it for dinner!!

(still catching up on reading thoroughly the threads.)