Cuisine at home Forums
New Issue #105 has arrived - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: New Issue #105 has arrived (/showthread.php?tid=161165)

New Issue #105 has arrived - Mare749 - 04-25-2014

Just got mine today. Only a quick flip through, but looks like there are a few things I will try. Some new summer salads and a Korean Triangle Steak with Asian Pear Kimchi and Scallion Pancakes. Will definitely try that.

Might just be my imagination, but it seems like there are some repeats in the mix.

Re: New Issue #105 has arrived - Gourmet_Mom - 04-25-2014

I let my subscription laps. I keep thinking I'll do what Denise and Bill did and get the online version. I keep forgetting!

Re: New Issue #105 has arrived - cjs - 04-25-2014

Mine came yesterday, but haven't opened. better get with it.

Re: New Issue #105 has arrived - Old Bay - 04-25-2014

Just got ours today. Still pristine.

Re: New Issue #105 has arrived - BarbaraS - 04-26-2014

Got my issue as well. There are a few interests. The Shrimp Diavolo looks good and a chance to reintroduce Hubby to shrimp. It looks like the only thing making it "spicy is the red pepper flakes.

Barbara

Re: New Issue #105 has arrived - luvnit - 04-26-2014

Quote:

Just got mine today. Only a quick flip through, but looks like there are a few things I will try. Some new summer salads and a Korean Triangle Steak with Asian Pear Kimchi and Scallion Pancakes. Will definitely try that.

Might just be my imagination, but it seems like there are some repeats in the mix.

The same ones jumped out at us too! Some things look very good.

Re: New Issue #105 has arrived - cjs - 04-26-2014

Well only two things popped out at me in the issue -
in the hints-for gluten-free fish cakes, using corn tortilla chips. One more item I can have on the menu for our new friend when she's here for a dinner.

and the tomato-Honey mustard BBQ sauce.

hmmmmmm, shoot.

Re: New Issue #105 has arrived - luvnit - 04-27-2014

Anyone getting that Members Exclusive issue?

Re: New Issue #105 has arrived - Mare749 - 04-27-2014

There is a banner going across the top of the cover on the issue I have. Then, in the back, there is a section called Exclusive Members Edition with some recipes that look like repeats. Not sure why they started sending this to me.

Re: New Issue #105 has arrived - cjs - 04-27-2014

nope, not me