Cuisine at home Forums
OT Health Inspector - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: OT Health Inspector (/showthread.php?tid=159758)

OT Health Inspector - pjcooks - 02-27-2014

Just as we were pushing lunch out, in she walks! Thought she'd pay us s visit because, well, she never has inspected us since we opened 20 years ago. We had zero violations and only 2 suggestions dealing with back flow. Only 2 or 3 of us in the kitchen, so we have more control over things. Doen't hurt that we're anal about storage, labeling, dating and not keeping old food around.

When she first arrived, I thought she was an applicant for a part time job to help me, then I saw the Thermoscan in her pocket...

Hopefully won't see her for another 20 years

PJ

Re: OT Health Inspector - Mare749 - 02-27-2014

Congratulations, PJ! I think that is fantastic. Good for you! And, you probably won't see her for another 20 years since a surprise visit went so well.

Re: OT Health Inspector - Old Bay - 02-27-2014

Congratulations! My recent surprise was an audit from the wage and hour Feds. They were here two days and said I owed $1.36. A few weeks later they refunded me some change, maybe $0.56. What a waste of everybodies time and money.

Re: OT Health Inspector - Trixxee - 02-27-2014

Glad you passed with flying colors.

Old Bay you have GOT to be kidding? Good grief.

Re: OT Health Inspector - cjs - 02-27-2014

Well, I for one, am certainly glad to hear we are a bunch of law-abiding dudes around here!!

Re: OT Health Inspector - Harborwitch - 02-27-2014

Congratulations P.J.! 20 years is a long long time. I think we had a surprise visit from ABC (alcohol). I was on my toes and asked for his ID - I told him that if you don't look old enough to date my Granddaughter you're carded. He laughed!
(there was this little official looking "star" badge on his wallet - whew!)

Re: OT Health Inspector - BarbaraS - 02-27-2014

Whoaaaaa! Kudos to you and your staff PJ!

Whereabouts is your place located? We only travel through NH along the I95 corridor. Or are you off the beaten path?

Barbara

Re: OT Health Inspector - Gourmet_Mom - 02-27-2014

Well done! WHOOT! WHOOT!

Re: OT Health Inspector - DFen911 - 02-28-2014

PJ...Omg that is outstanding! Girl stop what you are doing right now and pat yourself on the back. That is a lot of work to keep up those standards you NAILED IT

Re: OT Health Inspector - luvnit - 02-28-2014

Quote:

Well, I for one, am certainly glad to hear we are a bunch of law-abiding dudes around here!!

If we weren't, do you think we'd post about it?