Cuisine at home Forums
A Team - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: A Team (/showthread.php?tid=158098)

A Team - Old Bay - 01-05-2014

Tired of football, politics, bad cooking shows, and who wants to watch cupcakes wars. A Team marathon is on CTRC (centrific).. So much fun for us senior citizens.

Re: A Team - BarbaraS - 01-05-2014

I'm watching a rerun of Carol Burnett receiving the Mark Twain Award. We watched it NYE, too. Loved, loved, loved her show growing up! What an entertainer! There was nothing on that show that you couldn't watch with someone and have any "explaining" to do. Just pure talent!

Barbara

Re: A Team - cjs - 01-05-2014

And, I'm sitting in the sun (with my back to it as a good Norwegian girl should do ) reading a beautiful story, "Yellow Crocus" and drinking a little Syrah. Life is good.

Re: A Team - Trixxee - 01-05-2014

I'm going back and forth between "The Thrill of it All" (Doris Day/James Garner) and rewatching a few Downton Abbeys so I can remember what happened before Season 4 starts tonight.

Re: A Team - pjcooks - 01-06-2014

And I just finished watching a Disney Mickey movie with my sister's grandson (he's 2), way past his bedtime. I only see him a few times a year so Auntie Patti will spoil him And I will get up with him first thing tomorrow!

PJ

Re: A Team - cjs - 01-06-2014

Sounds like we all had a relaxing Sunday.

Re: A Team - Harborwitch - 01-06-2014

I had big plans. NINERS! Yea! Then I have to embroider a camoflage colored cow on a thermal undershirt for granddaughter. The embroidery unit on my machine broke and it's all wonky. Of course it broke on the last thread change (only 23 of those) - and that's when we saw how screwed up it was. Now I have to get a new shirt and mail it to her. Grrrrrrrr. We watched most of the Jimmy Fallon special and called it a deal.