Cuisine at home Forums
New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? (/showthread.php?tid=157816)

New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? - cjs - 12-31-2013

What's on the menu for tonight, the last night of 2013??

I had planned a charcuterie platter, but ran out of time yesterday to stop at the The Pork Shop for goodies, so guess we'll have a pizza from the leftovers of pigging out at Waldo's yesterday!! Some really good 'Cue!!

Waldo's

We ordered the Super Sampler to split so we'd have leftovers and now I can have some fun!!

This time last year we were with Denise & Derek and had a wonderful New Year's Eve!!!

Whaere were you last year? Who with and what did you do?? Any other late night phone calls?????????????????

Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? - cjs - 12-31-2013

So, I guess this thread is redundant??????????????????

Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? - losblanos1 - 12-31-2013

I don't think so Jean.

Tonight we're staying home and I'm sure I'll be in bed before midnight. Dinner will be filets with steak sauce and French fries.

Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? - Trixxee - 12-31-2013

We are having beef stroganoff over noodles. I will probably be asleep by 9:30-10:00. I need my beauty rest.

But, but, Trixxee and Blane -

"Where were you last year? Who with and what did you do?? Any other late night phone calls?????????????????"

???????

Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? - losblanos1 - 12-31-2013

We were home last year also and we did get "Happy New Year" calls a little after midnight from all the kids. I think I was in bed by 10:00pm. I'm not much of a partier these days.

Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? - Trixxee - 12-31-2013

You know my brain is fried, Jean! Well, it was either one of two things - we went out for a very early dinner, or we had a nice dinner at home. Still in bed early. I think I've only made it to midnight twice in my life!

Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? - Old Bay - 12-31-2013

[quote)

This time last year we were with Denise & Derek and had a wonderful New Year's Eve!!!

Whaere were you last year? Who with and what did you do?? Any other late night phone calls?????????????????

[/blockquote]

I know where you two were and It was obvious what you had been doing! I was three time zones ahead of you!

Re: New Year's Eve Dinner, 2013?? - BarbaraS - 12-31-2013

Just snackies and munchies here. Trying to figure out how to melt packaged pre-shredded Wegmans cheese for the Super Nachos.

Barbara