Cuisine at home Forums
Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition (/showthread.php?tid=157713)

Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition - losblanos1 - 12-28-2013

I think everyone is going to like this one, I know I'm lovin it.
A few repeats in the cooking lite section. A nice section with Mexican recipes, pork posole, queso fundido.....Too many to list, it's 67 pages!

Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition - cjs - 12-28-2013

Is this a special edition book??? or really Issue #103? or both? Who's on first?

Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition - losblanos1 - 12-28-2013

It's both. It doesn't have hole punches either.

I just read the card that came with the cookbook. This is a new format of Cuisine at Home for people who become 'Members'. If you join($39/2years)all future issues are upgraded to the members edition. Plus you get digital versions for your PC or tablet. I think that I'm going to jump onboard.

Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition - Gourmet_Mom - 12-28-2013

So this is a promotional issue that you get if you're a current member?

Yes (I think so).

Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition - Mare749 - 12-29-2013

It seems like a good deal to me since the Kindle edition alone is the same price and now you can have both. I'm not due to renew until next summer, so will have to think about it. It always bothers me when you have to sign on for two years. It's like a red flag.

Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition - Cubangirl - 12-30-2013

I have the Nook iPad edition and it is only $1.99 per issue. You can view it on the PC as well and copy and paste from it. It will be interesting to see if it will remain that price after the first of the year. I do not want it on paper (trying to declutter.)

Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition - cjs - 12-30-2013

THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT TO ASK LAURA ABOUT!!!! darn - copying & pasting on my ipad.............

Hopefully Denise and Derek will be in town when we go thru Sutherlin and the pro can help me. Fingers Crossed!

Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition - Trixxee - 01-01-2014

Got mine today!