Cuisine at home Forums
Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? (/showthread.php?tid=155795)

Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - cjs - 10-21-2013

What's on the menu today??

Fridge is completely empty, so have no ideas yet.

Had a wonderful time at the diner party last night...pictures later.

Re: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - DFen911 - 10-21-2013

Tonight I am making spaghetti but with a spaghetti squash I stead of pasta

Re: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - losblanos1 - 10-21-2013

ETA: Jean I saw your pix on FB, what an outstanding menu. Everything looked so professional and delicious.

I was going to make the B'day dinner Saturday, but ended up making a burger instead, Carylann was at her daughters house, teaching her how to cook the chicken cutlet recipe and because I want her feedback, I pushed the B'day dinner to tonight.

Re: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - Mare749 - 10-21-2013

Ron is grilling/smoking some chicken thighs that we didn't cook the other day due to rain. I'm steaming jasmine rice and also fresh broccoli.

Re: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - Gourmet_Mom - 10-21-2013

I seem to constantly be playing catch up with school work, so dinner is simple...Sausage and Rice with peas.

Re: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - Trixxee - 10-21-2013

Spouseless for the next few nights but Tony set me up with leftover portions. Tonight it's that orechiette/broccoli/sausage dish he made on Saturday.

Michael is having hot dogs.

Re: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - karyn - 10-21-2013

Quote:

Tonight I am making spaghetti but with a spaghetti squash I stead of pasta

I'm cooking spaghetti squash for Cincinnati Chili tomorrow night. John will have pasta, but I've got to lose a few pounds before the holidays kick in! We have spent too much time having fun recently.

Tonight's dinner was Chicken Tortilla Soup. I always love that stuff.

Re: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - Old Bay - 10-21-2013

We had beef fajitas and black beans. The pico was hot and delicious. I still have not solved Guatamalan black beans.

Re: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - cjs - 10-22-2013

Hey Bill, try emailing or calling the restaurant. I've always had pretty good luck when I've done that.

Re: Monday, Monday, What's for Dinner, 10/21/13?? - Harborwitch - 10-22-2013

Trixie I dedicated last night's dinner to you.

We didn't eat our wonderful "crockpot screw the border guard dinner" Sunday night. It was 10:30 when we got here, and by the time we were hooked up to water and electric we just had a martini and some chips so I bagged and refrigerated the chicken. The veggies were a miserable mess.

Last night I shredded a bunch of the chicken, cooked a box of au gratin potatoes on on the stove and added the chicken, buffalo sauce, and a can of Fiesta corn. Then baked it with some extra cheese on top for a few. Nice. We cleaned it up!