Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/25?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/25?? (/showthread.php?tid=148991)

What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/25?? - cjs - 03-25-2013

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Tracie is sending us off with lots of leftovers from her wonderful ham/Mac & cheese dinner. Long drive day, so it will be nice to have them.

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? - Trixxee - 03-25-2013

I can't remember that last time I made soup so tonight it's the Curry Chicken Noodle Soup (from which issue I can't remember but I'll find it). I made it once before and liked it. I might add a splash of cream this time.

If I get to Trader Joe's we can have some of their frozen naan with it.

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? - foodfiend - 03-25-2013

We had 5" of snow so far (it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, three months out!) so I think that oven-fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and peas may be on our "warming, comfort menu" for tonight.

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? - Lorraine - 03-25-2013

We're snowed in also, everything is closed. I'll have to go freezer diving.

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? - BarbaraS - 03-25-2013

Some spring, huh?! We're getting 3-5" up here. Not going to bother shoveling because it's not suposed to freeze tonight and it's going to be 50 degrees tomorrow.

On another note - Punxsatawney Phil is being indicted in an Ohio court for lying.

Barbara

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? - cjs - 03-25-2013

That's funny!

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? - Harborwitch - 03-25-2013

I am not sure. I may make our old standby Lemongrass patties that I haven't made in 3 or 4 years. I think some coconut rice, and a salad. We may be making the run for the border this afternoon so I'm not sure.

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? - foodfiend - 03-25-2013

Poor Phil... it wasn't he who lied-- they should indite those fools who dress up in top hats and tuxedos to pull the little groundhog out of his "cubby" on a bone-chilling February dawn...

Re: What's for Dinner, Moinday, 3/25?? - labradors - 03-25-2013

The crazy thing is, since some people have died because of the weather, they are saying that Phil should receive the death penalty.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/25?? - cjs - 03-25-2013

I say line the little sucker up with all the weather forecasters and mow them all down......