Cuisine at home Forums
Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 (/showthread.php?tid=146995)

Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - Trixxee - 01-29-2013

Looks like Jean is having keyboard technical issues again so here goes.

What's for dinner? I'm going to jump on the french onion salisbury steak bandwagon with a butter lettuce salad.

Re: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - Roxanne 21 - 01-29-2013

Don't know yet. I will probably have to run out for some fast food---UGH!!!! We have been without water ALL DAY---a main burst about 2 miles up the road and they are having a difficult problem with repairs. I don't know what is worse---no water or no electricity....right now I'm opting for water

Re: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - BarbaraS - 01-29-2013

Trixee,

Hubby is still raving about it.

Barbara

Re: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - karyn - 01-29-2013

Quote:

Looks like Jean is having keyboard technical issues again so here goes.

What's for dinner? I'm going to jump on the french onion salisbury steak bandwagon with a butter lettuce salad.

Me, too! But I'm serving the salisbury steak with a green bean and celery chopped salad.

Re: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - luvnit - 01-29-2013

I don't know, maybe... Pizza!!!!

No really, not sure yet. Hubby will be at a basketball game. It may just be a leftover night. But I guess our leftovers these days is PIZZA!

Re: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - DFen911 - 01-29-2013

10 bean soup with kielbasa and kale. Of course I thought it was going to be much colder today and rainy. Just cool and high clouds.

Re: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - cjs - 01-29-2013

Thanks for jumping in Trixxee!!

Well, I finally got my whole catfish!! It was delicious And, to make even more special I picked at it while listening to Garth Brooks sing "I've Got Friends in Low Places"!!!! Perfect!
[Image: Jan29wholecatfish.jpg]

Had to order an appie of Gator Bites - don't think I've ever had it before. I liked it - very dense meat (no, doesn't taste like chicken )

[Image: Jan29gatorbites.jpg]

[Image: Jan29gatorbitetexture.jpg]

Roy on the Bayou - First time in my life I've seen a real life Bayou!!!! Love this trip - no gators tho.
[Image: Jan29RoyonBayou.jpg]

PineTree Lodge Bayou
[Image: Jan29Bayou.jpg]

All in all a really fine day! And, I'm finally in the part of the country that everyone is speaking just like out of 'Justified' - I keep turing around expecting to see Raylon or Boyd!!!!!!

Re: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - DFen911 - 01-29-2013

What camp site is that? Looks lovely. I would have SO tired those gator tots. What sauce did they serve them with?

Re: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - MarrieAnn - 01-29-2013

Baked chicken wings and mushroom risotto.

Re: Tuesday Dinner - 1/29/13 - Gourmet_Mom - 01-29-2013

Jean, that looks AWESOME! The catfish looks perfect and I LOVE GATOR!

We're having ribs, corn on the cob and green beans.