Cuisine at home Forums
OT - Good News! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: OT - Good News! (/showthread.php?tid=142506)

OT - Good News! - luvnit - 10-20-2012

Yes, I too will be joining the ranks of those who are called GRANDMA! My baby will be having a baby in May. May 3rd is the due date. I am looking so forward to it

Re: OT - Good News! - cjs - 10-20-2012

Oh Laura - congratulations!!! There is nothing like being a Grandma. Welcome to our ranks!! Hope she stays healthy and happy.

Re: OT - Good News! - Mare749 - 10-20-2012

Congratulations all around, Laura! Being a grandmom is the best thing ever! I was so excited when Katie was born nine years ago, that I was walking around grinning from ear to ear and telling anyone who would listen to me that I had a grandbaby. I share your excitement.

Re: OT - Good News! - Trixxee - 10-20-2012

Big congratulations! I hope your daughter has a very smooth non-eventful pregnancy!

Re: OT - Good News! - Roxanne 21 - 10-20-2012

Congratulations to you---Grandma!!! And to the proud parents to be------I'M SO VERY ENVIOUS!!

Re: OT - Good News! - luvnit - 10-20-2012

Thanks, thanks, thanks! I am very excited for her. She is thrilled to pieces. And you are right Trixxee, let's hope it is a very uneventful pregnancySmile

Re: OT - Good News! - Gourmet_Mom - 10-20-2012

Congratulations, Laura! I will add my hopes for an easy and healthy pregnancy.

Re: OT - Good News! - DFen911 - 10-20-2012

That is just WONDERFUL news! Congrats to all and cannot wait to see pictures ok ok so I have to wait for a little while.

Re: OT - Good News! - farnfam - 10-20-2012

Congrats, Laura!!

Re: OT - Good News! - BarbaraS - 10-20-2012

Congrats Laura! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy.

Barbara