Cuisine at home Forums
Roxanne?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Roxanne?? (/showthread.php?tid=140878)

Roxanne?? - Lorraine - 09-13-2012

I was wondering how her app't went. If anyone hears from you , if you could let us know.

Re: Roxanne?? - cjs - 09-13-2012

Hopefully, she'll be on later tonight - her morning and let us know.

Re: Roxanne?? - DFen911 - 09-14-2012

How's your eye Lorraine?

Re: Roxanne?? - losblanos1 - 09-14-2012

Roxanne posted this yesterday.....

Wonderful karma from you guys!!!! THANKS!! You're the BEST!!!

Don't understand what is happening with Lorraine but I send TONS of hugs and LOVE!!!!

Sort of a mixed message here----I have the signs of a potential detached retina. WHAT???? and there is nothing that can be done at this point until something more "dramatic" occurs---AISCH!!!! On the positive note---not a mini-stroke.....that's a blessing. My eyesight is not what it was yesterday but at least I can see .... and READ!!! (with help)

Thanks again for your support--- Denise and Lorraine are in my thoughts---GO GIRLS!!!!

--------------------

Re: Roxanne?? - Mare749 - 09-14-2012

Yes, that is kind of a mixed message, Roxanne. Not sure what to say here except I hope it doesn't get worse for you and that your eyesight will come back fully in time.

Lorraine and Denise, hope you both are doing okay...

Re: Roxanne?? - Lorraine - 09-14-2012

That sure is a mixed message. More good thoughts going your way! The infection has cleared for the moment. The last time it happened, they were not able to give a positive diagnosis (only a "probable" one), even after an MRI, Pet Scan and biopsy. I'm sure when I see the doctor he'll want to start that process all over again. But for now, i'm walking, talking, and working.

Re: Roxanne?? - Trixxee - 09-14-2012

I hope everyone's ails get better....

Re: Roxanne?? - farnfam - 09-14-2012

Sending good mojo along with hugs for both of you!

Re: Roxanne?? - Roxanne 21 - 09-14-2012

Lorraine---you sure sound as though you need much more MOJO than I do-----I AM SENDING ALL THAT I CAN TO YOU!!!

Keep us in the know so we can give you support--as much as we can....HUGS!!!

Re: Roxanne?? - Gourmet_Mom - 09-14-2012

Hope you guys get good reports. Keep us informed! We'll continue to pray for you guys! Love you all!