Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? (/showthread.php?tid=138003)

What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - cjs - 07-10-2012

what's on the menu for today??

Lot of running around, so we'll probably eat out mid-day and go down the hill for a salad later.

Our poor travel trailer is in the hospital, just overnight, but Roy was outraged when we found out what had caused a leak we found on the road a couple weeks ago. Only when it was raining and we were driving did the leak happen. Found out at some time the previous owners had a tire blowout that blew a hole in the bottom of the trailer...... And, it wasn't picked up by the dealership. But it's on them to fix it, so that's good.

Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - Trixxee - 07-10-2012

We are having marinated grilled tri tip (from Costco), pinto beans, sliced avocado and tortillas. Hoping to pick up a good watermelon today. It seems like every other one I get isn't all that great. I actually threw an entire one right into the trash can last week. It was practically white inside.

Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-10-2012

I have a bunch of lemons I need to use and a craving for Chicken Picatta. I think a side of spinach salad wth Pine Nut Dressing sounds perfect.....didn't get enough of either on my pizza last night.

Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - esgunn - 07-10-2012

Pasta Cobb Salad using leftover beer can chicken from Sunday. Hope the sun comes out. This was supposed to be a summer meal..

Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - Mare749 - 07-10-2012

"Chicken Burritos with Black Beans and Pepper Jack" from: I Have Leftovers...What do I do now? along with my version of a Mexican salad to go with.

Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - luvnit - 07-10-2012

We will be having Tuna Tetrazzini with some of the tuna I canned on my trip to the coast! I can't wait. This tuna is soooo good.

Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - Roxanne 21 - 07-10-2012

I did some pork blinis---inspiration from all of those ideas yesterday Sauteed some mushrooms in olive oil with a white wine reduction, added the chopped pork and stuffed the blinis----served with a light cream-paprika sauce. NICE!!! Asparagus and light green salad with a whole wheat pita.

Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - cjs - 07-10-2012

Right on, Maryann!!!!

Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - losblanos1 - 07-10-2012

A follow up on Erin's weather comment, the sun is out and it's warming up, so she will get to have her summer meal.

Tonight it's Baja fish taco salad and a side of Mexican asparagus. What's Mexican asparagus you ask? It's regular steamed asparagus served as a side to Mexican food, thus making it "Mexican".

Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-10-2012

Blane, I almost spit our my wine!