Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed.., 5/16?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed.., 5/16?? (/showthread.php?tid=135629)

What's for Dinner, Wed.., 5/16?? - cjs - 05-16-2012

What's on the menu for today?

I want to play with a mushroom ragout to serve with seared scallops, so that will probably be our 'dinner'

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 5/16?? - iBcookin - 05-16-2012

Sooo, is this Thursday's dinner, or Wednesday's dinner, hmmmm? Getting ahead of yourself again, Jean?

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? - cjs - 05-16-2012

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? - Mare749 - 05-16-2012

We're going to Holly's house tonight. I'm making cheesy margherita pizza (made with crescent roll dough) as an app. Also have a nice eggplant to slice and put on the grill. Holly is making some kind of pasta with sausage.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? - farnfam - 05-16-2012

I'm going to see Dark Shadows tonight with a good friend so Jim is on his own. I'm leaving him cabbage and Kabasa

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? - Trixxee - 05-16-2012

The high school closest to us is finally having a Food Truck Night tonight. And since Michael doesn't have any homework we can escape for a bit to see what the offerings are and help support the school and trucks.

Are food truck nights big anywhere else? They are used a lot here for school fundraisers. They park on school grounds and the school gets a portion of the profit. I think it's a great idea.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? - cjs - 05-16-2012

I do too, Trixxee. We sure don't have anything around here in Port Angeles, but there is one food truck that we've found in Port Townsend (not too far from us) that I like to stop at.

Seattle should have some, but don't know of them.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? - Trixxee - 05-16-2012

What I like is there is usually between 4 and 6 trucks at a time so you've got some choices.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? - losblanos1 - 05-16-2012

Thai chicken curry wrap. I've been re-visiting old favorite recipes this week, this ones always been a crowd pleaser.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-16-2012

Trixxee, that is such a cool idea! Sadly, we don't have food trucks around here....I wish!

I have so much work to do, we're not even going to church tonight. William is doing hotdogs and hamburgers with corn on the cob. He's so sweet! Now if I could just talk him into grading some of these papers!