Cuisine at home Forums
Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 (/showthread.php?tid=135334)

Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - cjs - 05-08-2012

What's on the menu for everyone today?

Really looking forward to dinner here - grill, grill, grill. Hawaiian beef strips, swt. tato fries and cole slaw. Maybe a Rootbeer float later.

Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - Trixxee - 05-08-2012

Still thinking but after last night's marathon homework session I'm thinking of picking up a rotissiere chicken and throwing a couple of potatoes in the oven and roasting some asparagus.

Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - Mare749 - 05-08-2012

There is a little bit of turkey left, so I think it will be turkey salad on pitas tonight with a cup of vegetable soup that I took out of the freezer.

Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - farnfam - 05-08-2012

Leftovers here too, chicken, gravy, broccoli and macaroni salad. Lots of rain expected next few days

Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - Gourmet_Mom - 05-08-2012

Leftovers here as well. I want to do better about not throwing out food.

Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - losblanos1 - 05-08-2012

From the new F&F Vol 2 cookbook, tonight it's Turkey Véronique with thyme-butter sauce and a side of steamed asparagus.

Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - karyn - 05-08-2012

Pizza here. I think I'll do something with mushrooms and fontina. John will undoubtedly do a pesto and sausage combination.

Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - DFen911 - 05-08-2012

Simple BBQ chicken. Got the BBQ unloaded and best of all got a new fridge installed so no more ice chests and worrying about ice. Went for a walk today to fine wild turkey walking in our front yard when we got back lol

Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - losblanos1 - 05-08-2012

Turkey Véronique. Delicious. In the future, I'll chop the grapes a little finer.

[Image: TurkeyVeronique1.jpg]

Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 - cjs - 05-09-2012

Great sounding dish, Blane.

Oh Denise, things are really coming together!!!