Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? (/showthread.php?tid=132611)

What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? - cjs - 02-15-2012

What's on t he menu for everyone today??

We're having Grace Young's Cashew Chicken with rice and fideo and leftover dessert from yesterday.

Chocolate Gelato Pie - Yum, it was good.
[Image: ChocolateGelatoPie.jpg]

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? - karyn - 02-15-2012

Oh that looks delicious, Jean!

We're just having beef stew for dinner tonight, probably with some cheddar biscuits and green beans.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? - Trixxee - 02-15-2012

I could eat that for breakfast Jean!

I think I'm leaning towards chicken chili. Tired of my usual recipe so I'll look for something new.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? - Mare749 - 02-15-2012

Jean, what a beautiful dessert!

The kiddies will be here for dinner. Alyssa will have a little bit of homework (yes, even in Kindergarten, can you believe that?) then ice skating lessons. So, I'm thinking hot dogs and mac and cheese.

I always make a ranch dip when the little ones are here since it's one way to get them to eat a few veggies before dinner. They all think it's such a treat to sit up on bar stools at the kitchen counter and eat from the veggie tray.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? - losblanos1 - 02-15-2012

Tonight it's the turkey tenderloin that Denise made & reviewed last weekend. Cranberry couscous and asparagus for sides. Jean's picture has me craving a
dessert now.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? - Trixxee - 02-15-2012

Well, my husband just had chili for lunch so that will have to wait for another night. So now I'm making chicken souvlaki gyros.