Cuisine at home Forums
Can't find a page... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Can't find a page... (/showthread.php?tid=130058)

Can't find a page... - DFen911 - 12-15-2011

Someone posted a website that had some great helpful tips and ideas and I cannot find that link anywhere. I thought I bookmarked it, but evidently I didn't.

Re: Can't find a page... - Mare749 - 12-16-2011

I posted one for pinterest recently, if that is the one you are looking for. All kinds of creative ideas are posted on there. www.pinterest.com

Re: Can't find a page... - DFen911 - 12-16-2011

I have that one saved. This was tips for like using a tension rod under your sink to hang your bottles of cleaners.

Re: Can't find a page... - Gourmet_Mom - 12-16-2011

Wasn't me. Sounds interesting, though.

Re: Can't find a page... - esgunn - 12-16-2011

Denise, I didn't look at the site when Trixxee posted it on Facebook, but I would check that avenue for the last few days.

Re: Can't find a page... - cjs - 12-16-2011

Well, MS Denise, in a previous post you did mention "drinking" - maybe you'll remember tomorrow..............................................................................

Re: Can't find a page... - labradors - 12-16-2011

Quote:

I have that one saved. This was tips for like using a tension rod under your sink to hang your bottles of cleaners.

Don't know about the site, but in a couple apartments, where I couldn't put much (if anything) on the walls, I actually used strategically placed tension rods with large hooks (typically meant for holding laundry-pin bags, etc.) as my pot-and-pan rack. Believe it or not, they never fell down!

Re: Can't find a page... - DFen911 - 12-17-2011

OMG that was it Erin thank you!!

For those interested - http://www.thedailybuzz.com.au/2011/11/2...aHBZ_o.facebook

Re: Can't find a page... - cjs - 12-17-2011

Wow, what a lot of good ideas - I especially liked baking the cookie dough on the bottom of muffin tin for a bowl.

Re: Can't find a page... - Gourmet_Mom - 12-17-2011

That is some great stuff!