Cuisine at home Forums
Sharon... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sharon... (/showthread.php?tid=129031)

Sharon... - DFen911 - 11-13-2011

Your box is full.

Jean tell Brian we need bigger mail boxes

Re: Sharon... - labradors - 11-13-2011

Theoretically, that SHOULD be possible. Most forum software has an administrative section where those limits can be set. They're usually not hardwired so as not to be changeable.

Re: Sharon... - Harborwitch - 11-13-2011

I'll go play "cleaning lady" - yes we do need bigger mailboxes!!!!

Re: Sharon... - cjs - 11-13-2011

Does anyone around here watch Criminal Minds??? Does Labs remind anyone else of the youngest character in that show???????????????????

Re: Sharon... - Old Bay - 11-13-2011

Quote:

Does anyone around here watch Criminal Minds??? Does Labs remind anyone else of the youngest character in that show???????????????????

Only if certain parameters are in play and the tangent touches the problem circle in the NE quadrant and continues NE to intersect the infinite line at the indeterminate center of infinity--in other words, we can't be sure. I feel that I must create a new math to explain further--oh bother!

Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

Only if certain parameters are in play and the tangent touches the problem circle in the NE quadrant and continues NE to intersect the infinite line at the indeterminate center of infinity--in other words, we can't be sure. I feel that I must create a new math to explain further--oh bother!

[/blockquote]

Depending on the version, revision number, and . . . .

ROTFL!

Quote:

ROTFL!

We love our own personal "geek" HUGS!

HUGS back, to all. Last post before vacation time. See you when I get back.

Re: Sharon... - Gourmet_Mom - 11-13-2011

OMG! You guys are so right! I'm an avid viewer and the parallels are crazy!

Wishing you safe travels and heart warming time with family and friends, Labs! Be well, my friend!