Cuisine at home Forums
New twist on Jello shots - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: New twist on Jello shots (/showthread.php?tid=124025)

New twist on Jello shots - farnfam - 07-08-2011

Hi all,
Saw this and just had to share.
http://www.ericasweettooth.com/2011/07/watermelon-lime-jello-shots.html

Don't they look yummy and so cute. You're all invited to have some with us out on the deck.

Re: New twist on Jello shots - Gourmet_Mom - 07-08-2011

Those are soooo cute! Good to see you Cis! Looks like a lot of folks are coming out from their holiday, today!

Re: New twist on Jello shots - cjs - 07-08-2011

Oh, wouldn't these be fun???

And, Cis, you've been holding out on us! (well, me anyway) you're an artist?? AND, you've sold? Would love to see some of your work.

Did I miss something here? An artist?

Re: New twist on Jello shots - Mare749 - 07-08-2011

Those are adorable, Cis. Sound easy to make to also.

Hey, nice to see you in the neighborhood!

Re: New twist on Jello shots - iBcookin - 07-08-2011

I have a mental picture of Denise rushing to the store for limes, cause I am sure she has a cupboard full of jello

She is going to flip! They're so cute!!!!

Re: New twist on Jello shots - farnfam - 07-08-2011

Denise probbly has the watermelon flavored jello too and then there's the watermelon flavored Vodka option too!!

I've been messing around with paint since I was a kid, now that I've sold a painting, I guess I'm an artist teehee

Re: New twist on Jello shots - DFen911 - 07-08-2011

OMG I love these!!! Arg so many projects I wanted to do this weekend but have a wedding to go to on Sunday and that leaves me only Saturday This must be added to the list

Re: New twist on Jello shots - labradors - 07-08-2011

Very interesting. Perhaps, if you started with a narrow layer of green gelatin first (i.e. between the lime peels and the red gelatin), you'd be able to remove the lime peels, after the gelatin sets, so that guests wouldn't have to find a place for the used peels.