Cuisine at home Forums
I am alive - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I am alive (/showthread.php?tid=121800)

I am alive - DFen911 - 05-21-2011

Well it's been a very rough road from last Wednesday the 11th. Still have no clue what it was, and still waiting for test results to come back. I tell ya it's a heck of a way to lose weight. If all goes well I can go back to work this Monday. I hope so because I am about to go stir crazy.

It seems weird that I have not cooked since May 11th and with the end of the world coming tomorrow...well just chaps my hide I still have so many untried recipes.

Re: I am alive - karyn - 05-21-2011

I'm so glad you're on the road to recovery!! I hope you are feeling great by Monday.

Re: I am alive - cjs - 05-21-2011

wow, this really did knock you, Denise. You were missed and hope you feel better soon.

Re: I am alive - Mare749 - 05-21-2011

Glad to hear you are on the mend, Denise! We really do miss you when you are not around! Jello shots all around!

Re: I am alive - Old Bay - 05-21-2011

Great news!! Glad you are better. Be well.

Re: I am alive - Gourmet_Mom - 05-21-2011

I'm glad you're feeling better Denise! What a terrible thing to take you out for so long.

Re: I am alive - DFen911 - 05-21-2011

Thank you all It was hard to be away but I didn't even have the energy to look at a computer screen. I know this will make me even more obsessed about washing my hands.

Re: I am alive - BarbaraS - 05-21-2011

Denise,

Glad to hear you're on the mend, but what happened?

Barbara

Re: I am alive - DFen911 - 05-21-2011

Still not sure. But doctor things I got a "super bug" that settled in my intestines. I've had gastroenteritis years ago, but nothing like this.

Re: I am alive - Gourmet_Mom - 05-21-2011

Poor thing! Nine days of that? OIY! I'm glad you're getting over it. You must be totally wrung out, though. Are you sure you'll be strong enough for work Monday? I know you're anxious to get out of the house, but.....